By Michael J. Kroes, William Watkins, Frank Delp, Ronald Sterkenberg
GET updated info to accomplish RETURN-TO-SERVICE airplane upkeep AND go YOUR FAA plane CERTIFICATION!
Aircraft upkeep & Repair, 7th version, is a necessary source for college students of aviationtechnology that gives up to date details had to arrange for an FAA airframe technician certification — and will be used with lecture room discussions and functional software within the store and on airplane. This accelerated version comprises fresh advances in aviation expertise tohelp scholars fi nd employment as airframe and powerplant mechanics and different technical and engineering-type occupations.
For effortless reference, chapters are illustrated and current particular features of airplane materials,fabrication procedures, upkeep instruments and strategies, and federal aviation regulations.
THIS up-to-date version INCLUDES:
• sleek airplane built because the earlier version, equivalent to the Boeing 777, the Airbus A330, smooth company jets, and new mild aircraft
• New chemical compounds and precautions concerning composite materials
• present FAA laws and requirements
• FAA Airframe and Powerplant certification requirements
• 8-page full-color insert
• the latest upkeep and service instruments and techniques
• up to date figures and elevated chapters